Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Todd is missing

Where is my kitty named Todd? The irritating very onry kitty??? He is missing in action we are figuring he got outside and I hope he comes home. As much as I dislike that cat he is missed. Of course my Mom is beside her self. I am trying to take it as it comes. I can't take the drama anymore.

So this week gears up tonight. Last night I ate, fed the animals and locked myself in my room. I took a really nice long shower. IM'd my brother and a friend really late. Then I couldn't sleep until 3am. Alot on my mind and it makes me so mad, I hate it when I can't sleep. I am worried I'm going to have to make a big decision for my life and though I know the direction I'll take it won't be easy. At the same time though it might be a good decision.

Well, I am exhausted and still have choir practice tonight and it will be brutal because we are trying to put together the musical. We are really having to pack it in.

It'll be fun though to have have the musical. I enjoy this kind of stuff. The songs are so easy for our part. So hopefully everyone has been listening to their CD's and practicing. I am about to puke the songs. They are great but I have listened to them sooooooooo many times I'm worn out. I can't wait until the musical because that always brings a new level on the songs because you have an audience. I think we need to do a drama for adults. I love acting, wish I had been involved with a Christian Theatre Group. That would have been a blast. I remember when we did Azusa Street at my old church, I was about 13. I was the Evangilical Preachers crippled daughter, so yeah, LOL, I had main part. Mom was the maid and everyone got so wrapped up in the acting it was almost real.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...