Monday, April 13, 2009

Redemption: Through The Power of The Cross

Our choir and chorale is called United Worshippers. We did a Easter Musical last night at our evening service. It was lot of practice since we had 2 weeks to get ready but it was alot of fun. My feet were KILLING me by the end of the service, well actually they were kind of numb feeling. LOL. I don't know when water has ever tasted so good. LOL. The spirit of God came into the place, though. My favorite song we did was You Humble Me. That is an awesome, powerful song. Sis. Pixler did awesome. I was blessed to get to be a part leader and though I was shaking in my heels and mixed up the word whipped with wounds, I had a great time. I LOVE music and singing. Music is the one thing that seems to be able to speak words you can't find to say. When I'm having a hard time I look for music and songs to discribe my feelings. You can usually tell my mood, attitude, etc by the music I'm listening too. I guess music or singing is the one way I have found to express myself and music can reach me when words can't. I don't have a lot of confidence in my everyday life but when I'm singing I have more confidence. I'm not the greatest singer by far but I do my best to use what talent God has given me. It's all to His glory and if it wasn't for God bestowing talents and gifts upon us we wouldn't be able to sing or play. Take whatever talent God has given you and become the best you can be. Sometimes it seems like nothing will ever come of it, but in God's time He will bring it about.





No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...