Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Friday "Family Day"

Friday we went to the Science Museam and The Cowgirl Museam. I want to be a cowgirl. Their giftstore had a hilarious mug, I wanted it but wasn't willing to pay $20 for it. LOL. It said, I would rather be dumped by a horse than a man. LOL.
Then we went to the Omni and watched Grand Canyon: A River At Risk. It was very neat. We also went and watched the cowboys. **sigh**. I think I am going to find me a real cowboy with a big nice ranch. LOL. We had a good time watching the cutting horses do their thing. I could have stayed all day. LOL. Ruby you missed it!!! j/k








No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...