Thursday, April 2, 2009

God Is Like That!!!

OK, so this morning I was giving up and it was over. Now I am better. LOL. See I mentioned in my blog this morning how I was feeling like God had given me more than I could take this time. I was so overwhelmed!!!

Tonight I got to church and we had a missionary preaching for us. Bro. John Wilkins. He preached on getting close to God and having that fire come down. He preached about the very thing I've been struggling over, that I've been missing so dreadfully.

We had a powerful move of the Holy Ghost. God was so close. It's like He was letting me know His power is still there but like Bro. Wilkins said it's there we just have to tune in. I believe everything he said. I've known some awesome times with God and I believe if I continue to give myself then I will stay close to Him.

God stepped in just in the nick of time and let me feel His presence so close. It was an awesome prayer service

Now to decorating and choir practice!!! We have a Easter musical Easter Sunday evening service.

I had to stop for a moment when I got home and just have a quiet moment and thank God for showing me He cares.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...