Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dorothy Grab Toto; We're headed to Kansas!!!

Well, when I leave work tonight I pick up my rental car, I leave early in the AM headed to see Misty and her family. I'm so excited!!! I've never seen Jacob in person and he's over 2 years old now. I last Saw Misty about 3 months BEFORE Jacob was born and now Marissa is here. I get to see her new house and visit with my friends in their church. Sunday night we'll be in Olathe at Bro. Riggen's church and I'm excited about that also.

I doubt I'll be able to get online much until I get to Olathe but I'm sure I'll have lots to post then. I plan on taking tons of pics. LOL. I can't wait until Misty sees all the stuff I'm taking her for Marissa. Allyson is passing down lots of stuff to her newest girl "cousin".

I'm going a little later in the year than I used to so surely no freak ice storms, that is what happened to me last time.

It is going to be very nice to get away.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...