Monday, April 6, 2009

Respect

I have always been taught growing up that I should respect others feelings and belongings. To be respectful towards my elders and leaders in my life. I struggle today because my belongings are not respected.

We as you have already read once again have people living in our home. What a disaster!!! Tonight I'm laying in bed and my Mom walks through into my bathroom and gets my curling iron out of the drawer and walks out. Never says one word as to can she take it or do I mind, she just took it. She doesn't use it so I know where it went to the people staying with us. I am so furious right now I could spit nails.

It just lets me know that the decision I made today with the encouragement of my brother was the correct thing to do. I have got to get help before I am consumed by this.

I feel so guilty and sad but I know I have to do it. Tonight was just another push to let me know. I am so scared, make that terrified because I am afraid I know what this is going to come down too. I don't want it to come to that but it's come to a point where I don't know what else to do. I have to have peace and if it means being an adult and being on my own I'll find the courage to do so. I'm tired of living life with a fake smile. I want to really live again and I don't know if I can grow where I'm at. It's sad but true.

I pray that the situation I face will change but so far history repeats itself. I hope my answer comes quickly and can resolve this situation.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...