Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Todd Is Home!!

So Todd the missing cat is found. He went out the back door best we can figure out and the dogs of course wouldn't let him back in. I heard something at one end of our house but couldn't figure out what it was I went over called Todd's name and nothing so I went on figuring it was one of hte many strays that live on our property. Later Dad and Bob were out and heard noise in the same place and decided to investigate under the house and there was Todd, scared to death. He was the perfect angel last night but tonight he is back to being a Devil's Angel. LOL. He is so mean. Tonight he was after a fly and he kept doing this weird chattering with his mouth/teeth. Very strange. But kind of funny.

Did I mention Little Roo is much better, he has one issue I still have to find out how to cure and that is he has started growing stuff on his beak, looks like his beak but it's growth looking. Not sure what is up with that. He is so tame now, he follows me around eating out of the buckets while I'm feeding all the animals. I can even pick him up, how weird is that? We are talking about the bird that attacked me a few weeks ago. LOL.

Tomorrow starts my day of cleaning out pens. Yeah, you ever heard of mucking??? I know why it's called that now, it's alot of MUCK and YUCK. LOL. Plus with all the rain and cold it's been so nasty out there we haven't been collecting our eggs. They are a bunch of laying fools. Anybody know anyone that eats Goose eggs? My goose is laying a egg every day or so. We are OVER RUN with goose eggs. What's funny, we have roosters and our hens don't set, however we don't have a male goose and Lucy is sitting like no hen has ever set. LOL. Don't get near her nest in the barn or she will cuss you out. She runs the horse and chickens out and it's their barn. LOL. When I build my goat house, we're going to build a small house for Lucy to live in since she has decided to live in a barn. Before she started laying she refused to enter the barn and now she has taken over. I have to go in and remove the eggs tomorrow and she is not going to care for that. LOL.

We have to get a goat house built and soon. My lovely homeless shacks that they have been living in are falling down around them. LOL.

Thankfully it's warming up and I can really start working on things. There is so much to do. It's been a long process and it seems like it will never get done. The horse barn still needs doors and a stall and a floor. Sooner or later it'll get down.

I am going to be taking a vacation alone soon and can't wait. I was being goofy and commented that I wanted to go to Hawaii, well that is one of the vacations on the list (I won't be going to Hawaii don't worry) we all laughed about it and I was being silly asking for airfare for my birthday because tickets are like 2 grand. So I went on just out of curiousity to see what airfare really is and do you know you can go economy class for $600 round tirp. LOL. Chantry and I decided those seats are the toilet seats. LOL. Seriously, I am looking at Bandera Homestead that is down in the beautiful Hill Country AND it's the cowboy capital of Texas, hehe, sorry Ruby. ROFLOL. I can't wait. My family thinks I've lost my mind. My Mom can't imagine going somewhere were there might not be anything to do. LOL. I don't think it will be a problem for me. I can't wait!!! Which San Antonio is like 30-40 minutes away, I think. So if I go for a few days and then people come down to visit there is stuff to do not far away. I plan to just rest and relax and renew myself.

Well, it's getting late and I'm exhausted, not sure why other than I didn't sleep any Monday night so last night I got sleep but not enough to catch up. I have nothing to do tomorrow so I plan to sleep in and... do only what I want to do which will be working in the garden and animal areas. Anyone feeling like getting dirty in horse and goat and chicken poo??? OR, do you enjoy little silkies attacking you?? LOL. You can take care of both things at my house. Or come by on Friday and wash a horse. Haha.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...