Monday, December 8, 2008

Molly is now in labor

Yeah, walked out today and Molly is in labor. Go figure. Yesterday about killed me and we are getting to start it all over again. Great!!!

Baby #1 is doing good, she is up walking around and learning about being a baby goat. Baby #2 is not as healthy, she had a pretty bad start in life she was born with a heartbeat but the vet had a hard time getting her to breath. Now she is doing better but she isn't to the level of the first one. Stephanie is raising this one and I baby sit when she is working. LOL, So right now Precious is laying in a box next to me. She is indeed Precious!!!

I'm home today, not sure if I have a stomache virus or if the stress and everything was too much for me yesterday but I am not feeling well today, that is for sure!!!

That is the update for now, I'm taking a short nap before bottle time for Precious. Rowdy Mator is doing good, he's a little confused as to what is going on but he's a trouper!!!

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...