Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with Mom, Dad and Nanny

OK, by the goofy expression on my face you know Mom is trying to trick me again. But see I'm a spoiled brat. LOL. I asked for a Wii for Christmas and of course I got one. They had just about convinced me I wouldn't get one because Mom kept saying no one had them. She couldn't find one and she had asked around. So I know my Mom won't lie so I decided I was perhaps getting a MP3 player or guitar (cheaper). I was cool with that and then I opened what I thought was a iPod and it was a Wii controller. So I KNEW I was getting one, but my Mom wasn't finished, she kept saying is there more than that?? I was like "yeah, just a "wii" more". LOL. So I opened the last package and it was the music composer for Wii and so I was like where is the rest of it. Mom kept saying I thought that's all there was, don't you just put the game disc in the DVD player? Ok, my Mom is dumb about gaming but she ain't THAT dumb. Finally after alot of laughing and carrying on she went and go the system. I was so surprised though, they really couldn't find the basic Wii system. So my Dad found a package deal at Best Buy and my parents and my Nanny bought it for me. It was alot more than the basic deal. It had the music composer game, extra remote, extra nanchuk (however it's spelled, can't remember) and the cables to help upgrade the video aspect of the game system. I'm so blessed with such great parents. I was totally surprised at the amount of money they spent. They always go out of their way to help make the holidays special. The holiday season is a hard time of year for singles. My family was awesome this year. I also got a new ESV Bible, a wall picture for my room from Nanny, Mom and Dad also got me a Bath and Body set, some decor for my room (I'm getting ready to redo my room), AI Encore 2 for the Wii. Chantry and Tiffany got me a Wii game called My Horse and Me. LOL. I also got a digital photo keychain. That is totally awesome!!!!!




















No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...