Saturday, December 6, 2008

Adding to our Farm Family

This is the newest addition to our Farm Family. A miniature horse named Rowdy, he is so sweet that I hate to call him that so since he is Gavin's horse we asked for a new name and it's Mator after the Tow Truck in Cars. I tried for Lightening McQueen but that didn't work. I guess Gavin's fav is the Tow Man. LOL.

So Mator it is and is seems so sweet and tame. I went and checked him out and he comes from a homeschool family. I thought that funny. The son had been working with him to pull a cart so I will be looking into Carts soon. The son also had him bowing and kneeling so I'm going to have to keep that up. He seemed to be an affectionate horse so hopefully he is.

He's 5 years old and I've decided that he may be a Light Cheasnut. He's about 8.1 or 2 hands high.







Well, we are still waiting on the baby goats to be born. So far nothing. Poor Molly B looks like she is about to pop!!! Hopefully very soon.








No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...