Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Need a Dentist. LOL

As much as I hate doctors. I have GOT to get back to the dentist. My tooth is killing me. It's got to come out. I hate losing teeth, you know they have a very important job. I have nightmares about my teeth falling out. LOL.

Well, I'm getting my vacation. I'm going to Granby Colorado for a whole week, the week after the 4th of July. Do you know I can not wait. I'm sure we'll go see Rocky Moutain National Park, but for the most part we have NO plans. It is going to be soooooooooo great.

Well, I thought our company was leaving next Friday. Please pray, they have problems that only God can fix for them. As of yesterday those plans were falling through. I am just praying that God will work it out.

I got a new phone. I went to buy an iphone and came home with a Samsung Eternity. I love it. I can't get as many apps but I don't use that many of them anyways. I'm not sure how the MP3 player is but I'll find out this week. If it's not good I have to decide if I want to return the phone (per my salespersons advice if I don't like it) or just buy a ipod. We'll see.

Well, I'm taking some pain pills and headed to bed my head is killing me. We had church this morning. To lunch and then to Rowlett for my cousin, Kaleigh's graduation party. Then to Forney to see my cousin Alaina's new house which is gorgeous. I learned the Balch Springs/Mesquite area is too crowded and caotic for me now. My head hurts.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...