Monday, May 18, 2009

Life Goes On

So Friday I tried washing Rowdy for the first time. Haha. Ok, so his back, sides and outside of his legs got washed, I got washed and he stepped on my toe. THEN he went out and ROLLED in the dirt, grrrr, all that washing and pain and he rolled in dirt and goat poo. Oh did I ever chew him out royally!!! So I pulled him back over to the faucet and we rinsed him off again just to show him we can. I haven't been spending enough time with him, life just gets so stupid busy so he is really acting out and trying to be boss again. Since he bit me a couple weeks ago for not bringing him carrots he has been a bit on the onry side. He needs to be washed really well but I'm going to have to wear my boots and get some muscle help.

I am cleaning my room beyond the normal "cleaning". I mean I'm discarding old stuff I've not worn in a million years. I threw away or gave away 3 bags of stuff so far. LOL, I'm a bit of a packrat, I guess. It's my OCPD and in order to get well you have to do things to overcome that area. Do you know my room is a disaster from cleaning everything out and things I've not decided what to do with are just laying about but the satisfaction in my heart and all the drawers being cleaned out was heavenly. I now have 2 crates of stuff stored for "someday" when I have my own place and room for it all. Someday!!

So Miss Daisy didn't get beans cooked for Ruby's party. She finally got the rice cooked like an hour late. LOL. Yeah, I was a little perturbed!!! Oh well, it went OK overall.

I had a really crazy dream yesterday morning. My Mom had really gone crazy with people living with us. I was flipping out in my dream. It was really crazy. So no more!!! No matter what, no more!!! Call me what you wish, but no more!!!

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...