Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thinking 'bout Things

OK, so my thoughts.

I'm still not happy with people being here but I'm better right now in handling it. I have been assured this is temporary. Supposedly until June?? We'll see, I hope so.

I just let things build inside of me until I can't handle more. Am I wrong in my feelings? I really want answers. Like I told me Mom yesterday I want life to be peaceful and happy. Her opinion is you have to make your own happiness, it's a decision. Peace follows. Thoughts?

Do I really turn everyone against her? Is it only me?? Maybe so, I don't know. Mom feels like we are what she fights to do what God has called her to do.

Sunday night's sermon was awesome. I think I'm in one of those rounds and I try to keep going but I don't know... How do you know for sure??

Mom says I make it all about me. Maybe I do.

I just am not comfortable with people living with me like this. I can't help it. I guess some people can do it and some can't.

Maybe it's the struggle I have to deal with. I go through life so confused feeling. I'm just don't know. Where is the balance?

It's like I told my Mom yesterday, I don't trust anyone. I am very aware of what happens when you allow yourself to trust people, they will almost always fail you.

Mom feels like she failed us because we don't share her burden. Are we supposed to always just do what everyone tells us to do?

Argh, guilt. I hate guilt trips.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...