Monday, May 25, 2009

Lazy Day

Sooo, it's a lazy holiday. I'm getting ready to head out and swim. All these windy cooler days and this one is still and very hot. LOL. The pool still has some issues and it's a bit cloudy but it's fine for swimming, though a little cold. LOL.

So my Mom and I had a very long talk today sitting in my car in a parking lot with ice cream melting in the back seat. Communication is a good thing, not that it resolves much other than to verify I'm a very unhappy person. But hey, every little bit counts. So perhaps it's true and I'm a horrible person. I'm just not sure, I admit I have issues. LOL. So we'll see what happens in the future. I can't help it I'm just not a people person. I don't expect people to rave over me and and I don't rave over them.

My Mom made the comment that she just loves people so deeply. I don't know if I love at all. I am not one to show expression and, really, I don't know how too. I guess it takes all kinds.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...