Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a Weekend!!

**groan**

I am so exhausted but we had a fun last couple days. We went camping with a bunch of people from church, we stayed until after dark and had a great time. I bought 2 blow-up matresses and stacked them one on top of the other and it made a very comfortable bed!!! When we first laid down to sleep the air was still and warm and I had a horrible time falling asleep. But the temp dropped and I feel asleep and woke up on the chilly side, threw my covers on and make out.

The funniest part for me was getting pulled over IN the state park. Who gets pulled over in a state park?? LOL. The whole story is Mom had a dinner deal she had to go to in Waco so after that she came to the park but it was almost midnight so she left her car outside the gate and got in the car with me. She was flipping out about leaving her car. Yeah, he pulled me over to see what was up. He was super nice though and told us to go back and bring Mom's car in. LOL. What a night.

It was a great weekend. Took my mind off our "boarders". I have someone that did the research and talked to an attorney and got answers to help these people go one with their lives and I passed the info along to my Mom and she got upset and informed me they would be staying until their friend gets here and they would discuss it at that time but they might be here until NOVEMEBER???? Oh!!!! They had better NOT be. This has gone on about as long as I can take it.

I'm working on my room. I am going to put in a little "kitchenette" but haven't figured out exactly how and where to do that. I'm acquiring a nice little setup so I'm excited. Keeps me from having to deal with these people. I have a nice little proposal coming together and we will either come up with a compromise or we'll never have people live with us again. I makes me so mad when people take advantage of my Mom. Grrr!!!

Well, I have a major headache and I'm exhausted and need a serious shower. So I'm out!!

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...