Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Feel Like Blogging

So I get in moments of "talkfullness". LOL. So here I am once again typing into a realm of unknowns.

I am very sore tonight. After so many days of busy-ness I tried to get back on track today. Urgh, my legs. I played tetherball with my Mom and then the whole "farm" came out and we played some volleyball. I did some work around the farm and then came in and fell asleep on the couch and slept for 30 minutes. Now I'm wide awake.

Well, I'm sitting here trying to decide where to vacation. I love to travel, I'm going be taking a weekend and go visit Misty soon. I think Stephanie is going too. But I am going to take a vacation by myself and I can't wait. I enjoy taking my books and journal and just going somewhere and doing NOTHING!!! I have some deals through my parents vacation club and can't wait. 8 days of no people, just me and I might even ditch the diet for a week. LOL.

So much is going on right now, so much coming up. So I'm getting tired and I missed Ruby's call so hopefully she will call tomorrow night since it's too late to call her tonight.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...