Friday, March 13, 2009

Blondie Update

Well, as of this moment it doesn't look like Blondie is going to make it. She is so weak even though she is eating and drinking. She is just sleeping all the time even when I'm changing her box out. So I doubt she'll make it another day or so. It's hard, I'm not that "attached" to Blondie because she has always been standoffish and a little scared of people. But I won't lie when Mr. Cook gave me medicine for Blondie and said it'll either make her better or she will die, I was a little upset. I know though that I have done the best I can for her and there is nothing else I can do. I've learned alot through this process it just makes me sad that Blondie is dying and I didn't know enough to save her in time. But she knows she is loved and she is getting good meals with protein like eggs. The feed store had me start feeding her milk and bread all squishy. She enjoyed that and with it ate her meds. But we are going to let time take it's course and keep her comfortable. I guess if she passes she will join the kitties at the Rainbow Bridge, do chickens go there??? Hmmm, oh yeah, It's "The Rainbow Bridge Farm". Let me deal with grief my way and you can keep on yours.

My Dad is still trying to bust my fantasy that my pets aren't going to Heaven with me. BUT YES THEY ARE!!!! Problem is I don't know where everyone else will live because, come on, do you know how many animals we've had???

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...