Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Blondie Update

Well, tonight Blondie will get to enjoy (haha) a bath. Yeppers, she will get a real live in the sink bath.

Last time I posted I was seriously thinking about having her put to sleep. I actually expected her to die pretty quick and now she seems stronger and has been trying to get up on her own. So I'm hopeful but we'll see.

I am now keeping her in my bathroom where I am more available. Today she has eaten 3 eggs total. LOL. Since her appetite is so strong I gave her some scratch and she of course ate the corn right up. LOL. Obviously its her favorite.

So for today she is better. But if she doesn't regain use of her leg she doesn't have a future as a chicken. A couple of people that raise chickens said as she gains weight and strength she may regain use so we'll see. I hope so, we are kind of bonding. One thing for sure once better she will be very friendly to me much to Lil Roo's dismay I'm sure. Lil Roo does not care for me at all. LOL.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...