Friday, February 27, 2009

Marissa




So my "sister", best known as my bestest friend had her baby on Feb 24th in the evening. That is 10 days late, YIKES!!!

Marissa Brielle Gruber
February 24, 2009
9lbs 9 1/2oz
Just over 21 inches long

Now that is a big baby. LOL. Rissa was less than a pound away from weighing as much as her Uncle Dusty did when he was born. BIG babies.

I'm so glad Misty is fine and resting. Her Mom was able to go up and stay with her. I can't wait to go visit. Looks like I'll be headed that way in about a month!!! I can't wait. It's been 3 years at least since I've got to go to Kansas it's time for a trip.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...