Sunday, February 15, 2009

Leave Comments

Ok, so I had the saddest thing today on my blog results. I have feedjit and it tells me about the people visiting my blog, where they are from how they arrived and how they left, the time, etc. It's really neat. I have no clue who it really is but I love statistics so it's right up my alley.

Oh, by the way, thank god for typing. LOL. I've been very sick and have NO voice, yeah, I'm whispering, literally!!! My throat is so raw.

Anyways, so I was looking at it tonight and came across the saddest thing ever, I wished that I could see specifics on who comes and goes. Someone accessed my blog via google search. They searched for "homeschooling lonliness I hate my mom". My heart goes out to that school age kid that is so lonely. It's amazing that we would have to search for that.

I don't know if they will ever stumble across my blog again or not, if so I hope they contact me. Homeschooling is a great thing, however it can be extremely lonely. For me, I knew it was something my family was called to do and I'm thankful that my parents were willing to make that sacrifice.

That made me think of the people that come and go from my blog and thought it would be interesting to hear from them. So leave comments, I love to read them!!! Maybe I can encourage the next kid that stumbles across my blog and is lonely or hating their Mom. First off they don't really hate their Mom, they are just upset. I had more than my share of those days.

To parents I can only say don't be so hard you can't enjoy this time in your life.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

lol!!

Kelsey said...

Hey check out my blog....Ive posted some science experiments ive been doing with the kiddos.....It made me feel like you and your mom!!

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...