Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awww, I have a new niece

My bestest friend (we grew up all our lives together and are more like sisters) Misty Gruber had her baby tonight. I couldn't understand on the message what her name is but she was 9lbs and 9 1/2 inches, I believe and was 21 inches long. I'll have to update that tomorrow after I talk to her in person. I hate north Kansas being so far away. You can be sure I'm headed to Kansas soon. LOL. I've never seen Jacob in person and he is 2 years old. Jonathon is like almost 5. Time flies.

I'm so glad the baby is here an Misty if fine. Can't wait until she can send me pics

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...