Monday, February 9, 2009

I HATE being sick.

Why is it every time I work out really hard I get really sick. For real, I mean my poor body. LOL. I have this little sore throat that I'm assuming is allergy related. Well after walking 3285 steps in 30 minutes, I'm dying here. My poor throat feels like a mad porcipine when down it.

I feel much better in the BP department though, even after working out HARD, my BP was just a little high so that was good, Saturday night I was skitzing out on my Mom. I guess when your BP is 164 over 108 you start acting a little funny. LOL. I was spacing out and getting really sick. I hate having a sensitive system, they put my on water pills and if I take them like I'm suppose to I start passing out, what gives with that? I'm so stupid, I even drank my water and got sick. If I don't take my water pills I'm all puffy if I do I'm not puffy but I pass out. So puffy I shall be. Plus we were at a seminar and ate lunch, that is almost more than my poor anti-social self can take. LOL. They say the best thing is to put yourself in the uncomfortable situations and even if you leave early to stay long enough to get past the panic. LOL. So I did good, LOL, I ate lunch in a room full of people with leaving the whole thing on my plate. The food was good too. LOL.

You should here Carmello snoring. LOL. She is in the "Fun Room" and I'm in my bedroom and I hear this loud snoring and went to see if it was my Dad asleep, NOPE, twas Carmy, my 21 year old yellow long haired tabby. LOL. She snores like no other. It's hilarious!!!

Well, looks like I have 4 new cats, since Begeara brought his family down to live here. I mean it's not like I didn't have enough and I'm trying to do the whole "responsible animal owner" thing and get them fixed but they are showing up faster than I can afford to fix. LOL. Patches is beautiful and her 3 kitten are just adorable. They are warming up to me. I named the black one Licorice and the Tortise Shell or Calico, whichever she is Peanut Butter Fudge (after my first Torise Shell cat named Fudge) and then the white one has a black ear and a black tail and she still needs a name, I figure I have enough human named cats so I'm going back to candy. If they are going to keep showing up I'll have to name them so they know who I'm talking too. LOL.

I may get to go to New York soon. I've been to New York once and said that was plenty that is one very crazy place. I'm not big on chaos and lots of people I'm the one that hates shopping malls because there are just too many people.

I'm working on writing about a mental disorder that seems to be in a gene in our family. The more I deal with it the more I realize how real mental disorders really are. I used to believe, because I was told, that metal illnesses were in your head but I'm learning more and more that they are not always that way. Sometimes it is caused by a chemical imbalance in your body that causes your mental being to not work as it should. It's something that my extended family fights (by extended I mean, aunts/uncles, cousins, great-aunts/uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, etc.). I have always fought emotional or mental issues and as most of you know recently my Mom went through a period of time where she was going crazy, literally. Turns out because of the mass around her thyroid, it doesn't always work as it should and creates a chemical imbalance, therefore her breakdown. I have listened to the stories of my great grandmother and her time in a mental hospital. I remember her as a lady of few words but tons of nervous energy. She was a poet and Shaker, she went against her religion in marrying my great grandfather only to learn that he had another family and his time was split between his 2nd family and his first family before divorce. It was too much for her fragile system and she had a nervous breakdown. We have made mental illness such a taboo that people are scared to share that they experience this. I believe it's something that people need to be open and honest about. It's very real illnesses that at times require medication. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, get the help you need regardless of what others think.

So that is the reason I've not been writing much lately I'm writing some, it's just not on here for all to see and I'm doing alot of reading and talking to people. But thanks for reading and asking. LOL.

Oh, I'm trying a new shampoo. I got in the shower the other night to discover that wonderful mother had borrowed my shampoo and had not returned it. LOL. Yeah!! So I went in search of some samples, dripping wet, in my bathroom. You know the little samples you get in the mail or at shows. Well, I found this sample of John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner, tried it and LOVED it. My hair was so healthy feeling and beautiful and my gray was just that gray but my browns and red highlights (they are natural) were so alive. Then I added the Shine Shock and WOWZER!!! Talk about loving your hair. Problem, it's like $6 a bottle. Yeah, bummer. I bought some though, LOL, it has a light reflector in it. What is that??? I guess I'll find out I just washed my hair with it. Hmmm, waitin for it to dry. LOL. I'll keep you posted.

I'm so not high maintenance but I'm more into girly stuff than I was for awhile. Plus, my closet is clean so all is right in my world. LOL. Don't ask why but when my closet and bookshelf is in order my whole work can be in order. I've already mentioned that in a previous post. But I cleaned it with my Mom's help andI sent everyone elses "storage" out. They have to find new storage and my closet is now organized and beautiful. My shoes are all in their little plastic storage boxes. I have to figure out something for my bags and purses. I'm thinking on a little shelf type thing. Haven't figured it out yet, but that is OK, they are in decent order for now. **sigh**. How nice.

COUNT DOWN!!! Chantry and Tiffany get their new house a week from today. I am sooooooo excited. Have I mentioned that before? LOL.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...