Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Gaither Vocal Band

Gasp!!! David Phelps is back!!! So I guess that means I'll be back to listening to it. LOL. I'm so very happy but keep forgetting to write about it.

How many years was I mad fun of as a teenager for listening to Southern Gospel or Christian Country music. Twas all my life, folks. However I'm not "hardcore" "White Gospel" as it is now being termed. How hilarious is that. LOL. OK, I enjoy country type music, make that love it. Then in the "Southern Gospel" realms, I enjoyed The Gaither Vocal Band, The Martins, The Crabb Family. When it comes down to quartets, I enjoy watching them but no CD's please. I won't listen to them.

So imagine my surprise when I went to Mark Lowry's website last month and saw his "rambling" about Mark, David Phelps and Michael English joining back up with Bill Gaither. Oh my!!!!!! Guess I'll head back, I LOVE listening to David, his latest album isn't so "religous" per se but boy oh boy is it lovely. My parents hate that long hair, but who can't love them curls. LOL. I'm so jealous of his curls.

So just thought I would comment on how HAPPY I am. That will draw me RIGHT BACK to those Homecoming concerts. Hehe. Now you know.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...