Friday, February 6, 2009

Catching Up

I have been lax about writing but life stays soooo busy. I'm trying desperately to lose weight and my Wii and I are very close. I walked 3000 steps last night in 30 minutes. So cool!!! I'm very sore though.

My animals keep me so busy. Yesterday I had Rowdy out walking him and just spending with him outside his fences. He was eating grass and his lips and nose would get muddy, that onry horse wiped his nose on the mail I had in my hand and went back to eating. LOL. When I wouldn't let him do it again he wiped his nose ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. I love that horse.

Well, lots of exciting things going on in my family. Chantry and Tiffany are moving to Cedar Hill in 2 weeks. I'm so excited if I was a puppy I would pee on the floor, **snicker**. The house is beautiful. I'll have pics up as soon as they get the key on the 16th. I can NOT tell you how excited I am for them. My brother is my bestest friend and my sister in law is right up there with him. I love them so much. The fact they are going to be living 20 minutes from my house!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! That is a good eek. LOL. I told Chantry there was a new phrase he would have to learn and that is "Taniss, would you please go home". LOL

My Mom went to a new ENT doctor with the mass in her neck. He said the surgery is very tricky because the tumor has literally grown around everything, even her trachea (sp?). So he is putting her on some meds to try and shrink the mass. She goes back in 2 months to see if the meds are working, if they are they will continue that treatment. If not they will talk about other solutions, if it has grown AT ALL, they will do emergency surgery. He said the surgery is tricky that is why her former doctor was so keyed up about it all. This new doctor is on the list of the top ENT's in North Texas. So she feels much better about it all.

Dad's health is up and down, every little thing just drags him down. He never feels well. We are makign him eat better and his BP is much better, it should be with all the meds he is on. He is pretty close to being totally blind right now. He is getting steriod shots in his eyeballs to take down the swelling and then the eye he had surgery on will have to have a cateract removed and the other eye a laser surgery to sear closed the leaky vessels. Then they said he should be able to see much better. That is very good news. Now if we could get him mobile to help with his health.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...