Monday, November 3, 2008

Fall Festival in Balch Springs

April Willis and Me, Cheesing
Jenny Boyd, Me and Julie Boatman




Well, I went to the Fall Festival at GAT and had a blast.

I played the balloon relay, yeah your shocked I know. Sis. Elms is great in persuading people. LOL. I blew the ballon up HUGE, and when it was my turn, I walked quickly (I don't run, too much fat gets to bouncing around and might not stop, hehe) sat on my balloon and it WOULD NOT POP. I bounced and finally popped it with my hand. I was rolling laughing. The pic is dark but I was cracking up.

The food was great, just good fattening mexican type stuff. I had some velvetta cheese rolls that were to die for, have no clue who made them. WOW, they were good, OH, and hot. LOL. Mine was made with the Mexican Velveeta and cream cheese and the green chilies. YUMMY. I watched the pumpkin roll relay. You had to roll a pumpkin with your feet across the gym around a chair and back. The Elms raced each other and I laughed until I cried, it was so funny.

Julie and I discussed Life Situations. LOL. Basically we discussed singleness and our struggles and such. Was very nice to have someone to relate with back and forth. Then I learned that on my new Walkman Phone I can pull up peoples pics on MySpace so Kevin, Jenny and I looked at Ari's (Lorinda's new baby) pictures.

A group decided to play Spoons, but I was zoning out by then to I didn't play I would have just lost in my sleepy condition. However I enjoyed listening to them play because they used Pit cards. LOL. Spoons is a crazy game with regular cards but put Pit cards in the mix and that was a CRAZY game.

I left at midnight because I knew with all the late nights I'd had I was goign to get too sleepy to drive but it was a great time for Robert and I. Hope you enjoy the pics.







No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...