Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Election Ramblings

OK, so for the record, I can't stand Obama. I hate fakes and people that talk and never really get around to anything. So there is my stand and I'm sticking to it. Sorry for those of you that love him we all have our opinions and that's mine.

As for winning/losing, I believe God is in control of everything in this universe, he was also in control of Sodom and Gomorrah. LOL. I originally watched Obama very closely because he could draw you in and he was so Charismatic. But after several speeches I still didn't know what he stood for. When the canditates that I liked were obviously not going to win and McCain became the lead runner I wasn't going to vote PERIOD. I wasn't just real fond of him either. I did however like Palin, I hope we see her pop back up. She believed in things that were important to me and my family.

I hope Obama works out, I doubt it because in my opinion Presidents terms and what happens in them aren't only the views of that President, the policies they pass or do not pass are affected by many other people/areas, the House, Senate, etc. We'll see.
At least I won't have to stand to the side if things go bad and wish I had cast my vote. It was cast and for McCain/Palin so if things go sour I'll know I did my part.

If you didn't vote you really can't gripe either way. I was very happy to see Texas kept our Republican Majority. Tarrant County kept their Deomocratic majority and that is the pits. Tarrant County is in need of some serious help, but I'm not Tarrant, I'm Johnson County and most of our canditates were Republican and non-contested (I think it's called when no one runs against them, LOL) So we laughed about that fact.

So we will go forward and see if I get to trash the next President as much as some of you trashed the current, which wasn't perfect but HELLO, Obama sure isn't either. LOL.
I have tons of friends and I've gotten even more emails and comments from customers that believe Obama will usher in the Anti-Christ, I don't know about that. I live my life based on the Bible and the Bible alone, so I know I'm on the right path and regardless of what happens in the future, I'm OK. If the Tribulation is soon to come OK, I will endure with God in control and if it's like some believe that it will never come, well, that is OK with me too. LOL. I'm not scared of Obama because God is actually the one in control, so Obama can't do anything God won't allow. Sometimes God allows things to happen in order to punish people for their stupid actions but HE is always in control. I also know that God will never give us more than we can bear.

So to the next Presidential term, Good Luck. And I hope a lady wins next term!!! LOL.

GIRL POWER!!!! ROFLOL

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...