Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Landon Tyler Conkle has arrived!!!

Landon Tyler Conkle
7lbs 15oz
20in long
Novemeber 4, 2008
2:12PM
Medical City Dallas
I'm in love with another little man!!!


Gosh, how do you love this much and I'm only an aunt. I can't even imagine a mother's love. Gavin and Allyson waiting on Landon to get here!!!




I'm so happy, Landon is here and he is so handsome. We didn't get to see him much because the doctor didn't get there to check him until late and then he had to have a bath and warm back up. So I held his an hour after he was born and that was IT. I'm dying here. LOL. He is precious, he was so laidback just hanging out in the nursery. I'm so thankful to God that he is healthy and happy and beautiful!!! Tiffany is doing fine and we are happy about that.

Allyson went to stay at Mama's house and Gavin came home with us. The little Turkis woke up this morning at 4AM. Yeah, how does he do that, we went to sleep at the same time.

I can't wait until tonight, we will get to go hold Landon and start spoiling him.

It was a typical waiting game yesterday. We got up at 6am and got ready, on the way out we stopped and voted. The line was so long and I was like OH NO, but our last name starts with C and so we bumped to the front of the line basically, the A-K line was very short, guess they all early voted.

Then we stopped and found a Big Brother shirt, Tiffany had found a Big Sister shirt for Allyson. We got to the hospital about 9:15am. We had fun watching the kids and Gavin liked visiting the snack machine. LOL. Tiffany's Mom and sisters got there about 2:20ish, Landon had just been born. Just after 3 we all go to go back and see him and hold him. That has got to be the most awesome thing ever, at least to me and I'm a bit old fashioned, holding a newborn baby. Someday perhaps I'll get my turn.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...