Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Baby Chicks and more



Well we have had our first 2 baby chicks hatch. They are so cute and adorable. They fit in the palm of my hand and they are still tiny looking. I hope I can make them survive. So far the chicks are doing great, I'm really excited!!! This is a dream of mine to have a "farm" where I can raise animals. Just pray I can sale them now. LOL.

Everything that happens on The Farm right now is a learning experience. Sometimes the outcome is good, sometimes it's not. I lost 4 or my 6 Bob White Quail. So the male and female I have left is all there is. I now have them in their own cage and they are the proud owners of a mailbox house. It's the cutest thing ever.

Molly has still not had her babies, she and Oreo are both expecting but we don't know when they were bred so we can't estimate how many days they are. So it's a watch and wait game.

I have been having some weird episodes lately, I keep trying to pass, I get really bad pains and I get sick, the throwing up kind of sick and then it takes me a couple of days to recover. Strange!!! Last night was the worst yet. I had just finished getting ready for church and it hit me out of no where and I think my Mom thought I was dying when I walked out of my room. LOL. I survived but I do with they would go away.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...