Thursday, October 30, 2008




Tonight Robert and I went back and visited my old church. It was so great, everyone was so overwhelmingly nice to me. Their new Pastor preached a great message. I enjoyed it, he talked about unity. I really like one part when he was talking about people saying how spiritual they are based on how much they speak in tongues or such stuff. His question basically was Are you sensitive to the weak and new ones? How true is that? How can we truly have unity if we aren't sensitive to those that are down or hurting in our own church family.



The service was over by 9 and I didn't leave the church until after 11. LOL. I had catching up to do. Then we went to Whataburger with the Elms, Moore's, Dusty and James. We had a great time and headed home at 1am. LOL. Bro. & Sis. Elms are very nice people. It was a pleasure getting to know them better.



It was really nice to be there to see everyone responding to the preaching and singing with such passion. I felt like I had gone home to see family. It was so great, can't wait until I can visit again. I borrowed these pics from another page but it is pics of the building and it was so awesome to sit in a service again.








No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...