Monday, October 26, 2009

Sometimes God Takes The Time To Speak To ME!!!

So today I was so tired but drug myself out of bed and made it to church. Bro. Wallace was teaching on Not losing or giving up on your miracle. It was a great lesson, then the 2nd service started and the presence of God was there. It was one of those services where God feels so close. It was like he was so close. Then Bro Daryl Bennett preached and it was an awesome message "If You Can't Help Me, Please Don't Hurt Me". It rang so true in my heart as he spoke about how we tend to judge people when we need to pray for them and love them regardless. It was so good. Then we all went to the front to pray. I had my time of talking to God and was just standing there praying for the people in the altar. A lady in the church leaned over to me and begin to pray for me. She didn't know me and had no clue what my life is like but she spoke to me in a very real way. I knew it was from God as she begin to pray that God would bless me and that He knew the heavy burden that I carry on my shoulders and asked that He give me the strength and health to carry it. I couldn't stop the tears that began to pour down my cheeks. No one really knows or really understands but in a short moment God let me know that He knew and He cared. When the world goes by and leaves you standing alone, God knew!!!

In the last couple of months I have received such healing in my heart and soul. Wounds I have carried for so long and I didn't know how to get past them. I thought my life was over that I had no future and I just kind of assumed that God didn't really care because I was so miserable. But it took me making a move that wasn't hard to me. I reached out in love and received it in return. In a instance the pain and hurt was GONE!!! It took God 2 seconds to heal my heart. I didn't realize for a couple weeks, I knew that in that instance the load lifted but didn't really dawn on me until the other day when I was driving home and God spoke to my heart and asked if I had realized that I looked forward to the future again? I really hadn't thought about it but in my car driving down the road God begin to make me aware of how happy I felt. In the last 8-9 years I've existed in life. I thought it was over for me, but God said No, there was just a time in my life that for some reason that I still don't fully understand He led me through very deep adn dark valleys in my life. Today I feel happy, I look forward to the next phase of my life, I'm loving life and I feel an excitement about life and church and God I've not felt in years and years.

I don't even know how to begin to thank God for what He has done. He has given me a life again and I'm can't wait to see what will happen in my life.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...