Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm Officially on the iPhone Wagon......

and I like it. LOL. Well, most of it. They really need to get over to talk to the Samsung people on the little, is it qwerty, keyboard? The iPhone keypad stinks and I mean like a barn that is getting mucked, that is STINKY!!! I think main problem with iPhone is the fact your FINGER has to touch the screen, your stylus or fingernail WILL NOT work. Samsung was by pressure I guess and typing was much better.

I love all the little apps I can download and use. The games aren't as neat but some of the other apps make up for that. I love the fact my Pandera internet radio is now free (Samsung was 8.99 a month). Ummm, lets see, oh the Facebook app is great I really like that, I mean I can leave my laptop at home and still my finacial budgets, facebook, photobucket, myWireless AT&T, Paypal, the foodnetwork shows, etc are all at my finger tips. I'm not to sure about the the online banking, is that safe??? Love the budget/bill apps because I have my totals and payment dates etc. That is neat.

I love the ringtones I can get. Lord, LOL, next time you see me have me show you. Hehe, my family will just LOVE me. They each have their own special ringtone. I love it.

Oh and nutrition and fitness, how cool is that?? I'm not extremely fond of the fact iTunes is now a permanent program on my laptop, I've never been much of an iTunes fan, but OK, guess I am now. LOL.

I am cheap so I bought the 8GB and now wonder why??? I mean I've filled the thing half way up already. However, I have a TON of music on my iPhone and I'm slowly going through the play list of my more enjoyed music and I am deleting those that don't just totally capture me. I'm really weird about my music.

OH, and on the organizing front!!!! I love how I can move my icons around, I have like 7 pages/screens and some only have 1 or 2 icons on it. LOL. You would just have to be to understand.

I'm headed outside for some quiet time with the sunset. Just in kind of a weird moody mood. Not sure why but I am and I need to see the sun set. Just me....

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...