Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Get Angry At Myself!!!

So, the last week or so has not gone so well... Yesterday was a really bad day overall. Ended up I was dehydrated and such and went to bed early and began to feel better.

Today I felt well but tonight I drove to the gym, pulled in and parked and there were just too many people and I couldn't do it. I bawled all teh way home so frustrated but not sure how to get over this hump. It could all be better tomorrow or I may be like this for weeks, who knows.

Mom told me tonight she thinks my phobia is extreme because of my worry over my Dad. I don't know why but I wish it would stop.

My poor brother isn't any better, he's worse, having panic attacks. Sigh, I am going to go to sleep.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...