Saturday, October 10, 2009

Life Changes Going Good

So I'm liking the new church. The music is to die for!! I'm thinking of making it permanent so I can be a part. LOL. The size is a new experience for me, I've been in bigger churches but this is HUGE!! Everyone has been overly friendly in a good way. It's been awesome to reconnect with old friends.

For so many years I've carried so much guilt and regret and with one meeting it's gone!! It's like that huge load just lifted and went away. I thank God for that.

I'm going to the gym 4-6 time a week and it's going well, you can check that out on my weightloss blog.

Hoping to begin attending Bible college next year to take music. Very excited about that!!! I want to be able to give my best to God and not of myself. I get tired of music based on a person's ego. I just want to worship and use my talents and let God get the glory. Who cares if I become anything or a name, if He is pleased that is all that matters!!!

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...