Monday, October 5, 2009

Gonna Start Shopping at CVS!!!

OK, Ruby has told me all the deals and steals she gets at Walgreens or CVS and today I stumbled across a blog where a lady keeps tabs on her CVS steals. LOL. She is buying $5 toothpaste for $0.25. Yeah, I've got to get on this train. LOL. So I'm starting to gather my coupons again, which is fun to me.

I have a plan, I'll only clip the things I actually buy. LOL. I love the clipping part and get clip happy but then I have a bunch of coupons I'll never use. So I'll let you know how it goes. Hoping to start finding coupons for what I use!!!

I'm telling you I'm ready to learn this secret and I'll post the results on here for you to see. LOL. Ruby will be so proud. I even promise to shop with her stores. Haha.

Hmm, I'm now registared on CVS.com. I'm really trying to get away from the whole Walmart thing. I hate shopping there and it's gotten to where it isn't any cheaper for what I'm buying so why torture myself??? I've not been to Walmart in over 2 weeks. YAY me!!! I've shopped at our local grocery store, David's, Family Dollar AND CVS. So we'll see how this goes!!

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...