Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a Evening

Ok, so everything was going great until I went to choir practice. Practice was ok but I got a call as we were leaving that my horse was down with hurt legs. So I came flying home to a limping horse. I tried giving him a treat and he wouldn't eat. So I finally got him to let me take a look at his hoof. There was something stuff in it. So after trying and having no luck (he kept biting me) I got Stephanie and Bob to help and right now I'm so sore and stiff from holding a horse up and he still reared and fell. But it looks like we got it out but he is still limping a bit. He is eating now though so that is good. At this moment he is in the back yard laying in the grass. So I'm hoping that whatever was in his hoof is out and after resting for the night he will be back up and going tomorrow. I prayed for him. LOL. I know I'm crazy but I didn't know what else to do. So I hope and pray God will help.

Then Bob and Robert killed a huge snake that was crossing our street. You can go to my facebook profile to see the pics of the snake.

I'm pretty tense right now. My nerves are stretched pretty thin and I'm wired. I am so sore and stiff and exhausted and yet I'm laying here WIDE awake. Life as so many things to worry about. I am laying here giving my worries to the Lord and hoping He will take them for awhile and let me get some sleep.

I'm so ready for vacation. I need a break.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...