Wednesday, January 7, 2009

T'was a PARTY!!!

Ok, so I just got home from Julie's birthday party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julie!!!! We had a blast there was 6 of us, Dusty, James, Robert, Julie, Stephanie B and ME. We played Catch Phrase and somehow even with the guys acting stupid the beat us 2 to 1. WAH!!! Then we played spoons, that was a hilarious. We kept shifting the direction and boy did it get confusing on both games. Then we ate some cake and sang a lovely rendition of Happy Birthday in about 6 different keys. hehe. It was a fun, just be yourself time. The mexican food was awesome!!! Oh, we tried Masterpiece but that bombed just because the guys were being weird, in their weird guy ways. LOL. So we played with Julie's hermit crabs. They are so cool and their little house is all decorated up with different shells, really neat.

Julie and i have more in common, besides our white cats, LOL. We collect the little boxes and such, the designer/decorating kind. Pretties in life is what they are.

Well, I've got to get some sleep. My vitamins work wonders on giving me energy but sometiems I have a little too much energy and then I have a hard time falling asleep. I shall though, good night one and all.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...