Saturday, January 24, 2009

Camdon Update #6

More good news today. The doctors did another xray of Camdon's lungs, yesterday he had the huge mass of phlegm that would take awhile to go away. Well, we have a God that can. The doctor's said the mass was MIRACULOUSLY gone. That was great news. We know it is a result of all the prayers going up on Camdon's behalf. My God is an awesome God and He knows just how to get our attention and still show His goodness!!!!

We enjoyed dinner at the Ronald McDonald House today. I do know I will be donating to that Charity in the future it is an awesome organization that is a huge help to families from out of town. I plan to donate some of my time to help with chores and such. I learned tonight while watching the kids there that churches and people wanting to volunteer for a good cause donate their time and come in and do chores for certain rooms. Each room has chores to take care of each day and it gives them a break.

I plan on learning how to donate toys and books to them also. They had books and toys galore, but some where well used and kids videos, looked like everything ever put out. LOL. I was so impressed with them. The common rooms give the families a place to share and support each other. It is a great place.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...