Thursday, January 22, 2009

Camdon Update #1

Camdon is taking some breaths on his own. The ventilator is "helping" when he is too weak. That is good news. We are heading out tomorrow for the weekend. I'll being posting updates on here when I'm at the hotel.

He had a mean nurse, boy was she rude, but that is OK, she messed up and got in big trouble in front of my cousin. Hehe, what goes around will come around. She had the babies doses too high and stuff. She needs to go!!

There are so many people inquiring on how he is doing. Rather than type the same message in all the different places, I'm going to put updates here and you can read and comment on them.

Regina and Chris were very thankful for all the prayers going up for Camdon.

Taniss

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...