Monday, January 12, 2009

Just thinking...

So I've been doing lots of thinking the last few days. Lots of stuff on my mind. I'm making a major decision to me. One that will affect me in a big way. There are few things I enjoy more that my books and music. OK, maybe my laptop, can't do without that. LOL. So I have to make a decision. Sometimes there are things in our lives that we love to do but certain circumstances remove the joy from doing things you really love and you have to wonder if you have the desire to keep on.

I want to make the right decisions, how to know what to do?

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

One time we had a ladies meeting and a Sis stood up and said when she didnt know what to do she didnt do anything at all. That sounds like good advice doesnt it? Wait for clear direction to move forward.

CM

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...