Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday

Oh hum, it's freezing outside. Too cold to be out with my animals so I'm having to do this horrible thing called Clean. I hate being stuck indoors. I love being outside doing anything, mostly with my animals though.

I just got my bookshelf once again straighened up. I have so many books. Sometimes I dream of opening up a library of sorts that only carries christian books for the girls. LOL. I think you could say I collect books. In cleaning up I ran across some I've never read. LOL. They are living on my bookshelf and I never read them, how sad is that? Maybe it's an addiction. Hello, my name is Taniss and I am a bookaholic. Bookaholics anonymous. hehe.

I have stumbled across a new author that I am in LOVE with. His name is Randy Singer and her writes Christian legal thrillers. Now some of them are scary but I find that they are based on the truth regarding the legal system. I enjoy them and my Dad even reads them. So see they aren't just all sappy and all.

I am serious though it seems sad that I have books everywhere. LOL.

I'm off to workout, I will be skinny someday, NOT. LOL. Quite laughing it wasn't THAT funny.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Do you only read Christian fiction? What else do you read.

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...