Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm So Happy

Gavin got the Holy Ghost last night and was baptized in Jesus Name!!!! NOTHING can compare to that!!!! It was awesome. It was Holy Ghost Sunday at DFC and 30+ received the Holy Ghost and a good amount of them were baptized. Thank you Jesus!!!

Well, the rain is killing us. Our little farm is floating away. The poor animals are getting sour moods going. The water is standing so deep, our road has been closed down a couple times. Oreo was so despondant we had to take her to the vet and she got a antibiotic shot and also a B12 shot for energy. They are just miserable. All I can say is God PLEASE let the rain stop... could we get it in little doses? I mean the Trinity is getting ready to break cresting levels!!! Plus, I had to take the goat to the vet and I was so nasty and muddy and we got a cute vet. That is just wrong. Which I was covered in mud and not blood. That is a plus I guess. LOL.

How do you know what God's Will is for you? That is where I'm at in life right now. I have always felt like a certain thing in my life but at present it is coming to pass and people seem to think I'm doing the wrong thing. I was miserable adn longing and I find answers and happiness and joy and it's supposed to be wrong? I need answers God.

The last 2 Sundays I have been blessed to hear one of THE BEST praise teams in Pentecost in my opinion. They are dynamic and anointed, their talent is unmeasured. I have been awed by them at each service. I can't wait to hear their choir. I hear it's small compared to the amount of people they have in service but that it is awesome. I'm excited!!

God knows what he is doing. Sometimes he gives us the ability to bring hope and healing to others. I am blessed, so blessed.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...