Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life Moments

So life is so back to normal. LOL. I am working on a project I've wanted to do for over 5 years, put wood looking laminate flooring in my room and bath. I'm so excited!!! I bought 1 case last night to see what it will look like and make sure I like it. It's awesome, it dawned on me last night that I want to repaint my bathroom and that should be done BEFORE the floor goes in. I'm going to start out trying to do this on my own, we'll see how it goes. I am going to start tearing out carpet today!!!!!!!

My allergies are so bad and I've discovered as I have gotten older I've obtained a cat allergy and I'm beginning to think a dog allergy also. Laycie and Frosties are so fuzzy and shed so bad and I think this is a problem now. LOL. I love them dearly so can't get rid of them, so I'm goign to try taking up the carpet. No more animal dander in the carpet, no more mold from cleaning the carpets, no more allergies from dust from the vaccum. So I'm thinking this is a great idea!!!

I will be posting very soon regardign the Biggest Loser and my gym/weightloss stuff on my weight-loss blog, so stand by.

I'll post more later, with this wonderful weather, I'm thinking of getting outside for a bit!!!!

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...