Monday, September 21, 2009

Learning To Live For Today!!

So I've been busy lately, alot going on at home. My grandmother has her never ending train of doctors, she keeps me VERY busy on my off days. Then Dad has has 2 eye surgeries and the surgery to get his artery and veins in his arm ready for dialysis. All that in one month. LOL. Oh, and of course the pump INSIDE the septic tank went out and we got to buy a new one, how nice. LOL.

So on the farm front things are drying out and the animals are oh so happy. LOL. I'm happy too, that I'm not wading 6 inches of mud twice a day. We needed the rain but it sure does make things rough on the farm. It's still soft but the sun has done a great job at drying it out so far. I'm thankful.

Katie turned 5 who would have thought it's been 5 years since the little one was born?? WOW, I didn't get to do the whole campout thing because I've been sick, battling pnuemonia. So I thought I would be cute and go just for a couple hours, I seemed to do OK, until yesterday morning and yuck. I paid for it big time. Today I feel a bit better. Very tired though, I have to stop at the store and then home to veg out on the couch. LOL.

I've really been searching out God's will for my life. I guess I didn't really realize it but according to my family I've been very unhappy for some time. After talking about it with my parents and praying about it they have urged me to step out on my own and visit around and find a place that has a good singles group. It's kind of scary, lol, I'm not one that enjoys doing things on my own. I'm trying though and I've had such peace about it. I've enjoyed seeing family and friends and just not having any responsibilities right now. God is good!!! I know if I continue with pray and solid advice from people I respect I can follow His leading. I don't understand fully why I am where I am right now. Why I can't just go lead a normal life like everyone else, but then I see the healing that has recently taken place in my life and also healing I feel I am being able to help others with and I see a little clearer why God has brought me the way He has. He knows the future as well as the past and He knows how to work things out so that He can use us in just the right time. I don't know what my future holds but for right now I do know He holds it and He knows.

On a positive note, after 6 months our boarders are gone. They made the decision last week to go back home to Houston and we wish them the best. It has been so quiet, clean and peaceful at home. Things are so much less stressful... It is for the best and maybe I can help someone in the future not have to let it get out of control. It's just been nice.

So until next time I have something to say which will be soon. Biggest Loser season 8 is here. I've seen the first episode and will be recaping that soon. Looks to be a very emotional season for sure.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...