Monday, September 29, 2008

Life Is A Journey

Life is a journey, everytime I say that I think of the Rascal Flatts song for Cars. LOL. That little red car Gavin NEVER lets me be riding down the highway in the big truck. Yeah, I've played Cars cars my fair share of the time. Wonder what I'll get to be when Landon is big enough. It will be nice when Ally is a little bit bigger so we can do the Barbie thing. You watch my room will have a area dedicated to Barbie, how fun!!!

Back to the journey. We all have our own journey to live out. Some have easier journeys, some have more difficult journeys. I get so confused sometimes as to how to ride this journey. Other times it is crystal clear what to do.

At this moment of my life, my journey has come to some crossroads. Not of good and bad, but possibly good or better. Problem is which way is right? LOL. Perhaps there isn't a right or wrong way in this?

Overall, I think I'm learning God may turn your life upside down and keep it that way, but that strengthens us in the end. Doesn't feel strong today but once it's over and you look back you can see how you have grown.

My thought for the moment is this.... Maybe God takes us on journeys and through different things in our life to help us, teach us, help us grow. Then when we get to the point on that journey he may lead us back home. Not saying it is the case, but perhaps? Home is where the heart is and the heart will always be where home is. Problem is sometimes God sends us places that are great they just aren't home.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...