Monday, August 24, 2009

What a Weekend!!!

So, this last week has been so crazy. It has been a very busy and full week/end, some good and some bad stuff. So here goes, thankfully most readers have no clue who I am, come on China??? I don't know anyone in China, or how about Tessakaniki or something like that... where do you even find that country, I guess, whatever. LOL. It's like hmmm!!!



So the week started out OK, I can't remember what went on last weekend but I somehow got alot of rest and Monday started out well, Tuesday was OK. My sister in law, Tiffany, and I decided we would join a gym and began researching womens gyms, we wanted to wear the correct attire for working out and skirts are hard to work around and not be immodest. So we checked out LOA and it's exactly what we were wanting and more!!!

Now it's been another week and so much has happened!!! Top it all with I'm so confused and though I know no one gives a care, it makes the confusion worse. Yes, I'm talking in riddles and no you don't understand. I'm not asking anyone to understand, the important ones, mentors and those I deem most important in my life to help me make decision in my life know and no one else matters.

Things look like they are about to get better, I hope so!!! Other areas, not so sure.

Headed to lala land, perhaps I'll get some peaceful good rest. I worked hard today, very busy day!!!

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...