Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Conkle Family Photos May 2013

Hope you enjoy the FIRST Family Photo Session.

This is our part of The Conkle Clan!!! LOL 

Nanny (great-grandmother) Grandad & Memaw (grandparents) and the grandkids 

 This is probably my FAVORITE picture we did!!!!

My Nephews and Nieces (L-R Landon, Lillyan, Gavin & Allyson)

Lillyan - 4 Months

Landon - 4 Years

Gavin - 10 Years

Allyson - Almost 6 Years

Chantry & Tiffany
My Little Brother & Sister In Law

4 Generations - Nanny, Dad, Chantry & Gavin

Linda & Glen
Memaw & Grandad

ME!!! LOL.

It was so much fun and our pictures turned out great!!! Many THANKS to my very creative and talented sister in law.

“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” 
― Mother Teresa

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...