Monday, December 14, 2009

Simplify Life

So I'm learning lessons in life, don't love too deeply or you set yourself for hurt. Believe me!!! There are not many people I love deeply and would do or give anything too. I'm learning that isn't healthy because your well intentioned plans and ideas might backfire and leave laying awake at night, tears streaming down your face wondering why you love so deeply and it's never reciprocated??

So I know you don't give to receive and you should give expecting nothing in return and I was taught this my whole life, you hear it preached from time to time. I agree wholeheartedly with this idea and I love the Christmas Season because I love planning and shopping and looking for the perfect gifts. Everyone isn't that way though.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...