Monday, December 7, 2009

Been Awhile

OMG!! It's been almost a month since I wrote last. It's the holiday time of year and it's getting busy. People come and gone and that chapter is OVER!!!

I was so excited about the holidays and a email full of funnies that got a little sharp and a weird moment with my Social Anxiety where I sat in front of my gym and bawled my eyes out because I could not for the life of me force myself to go inside because of the amount of people inside sent me spirling into a really bad depression. I fell into a mode of eating and sleeping, couldn't get enough sleep and food. It's been awhile since my world has been that dark. The last week or so my brother kept me busy hanging out, went to their house and had a "party" LOL. Then shopped til I dropped and church was good yesterday and I feel better today. First time in a couple weeks but I'm thankfull!!!

Tonight since I'm feeling better I have lots to do!!! Need to get the Christmas village set up and the front door wreath done. Sooo, hopefully Stephanie will be bored and want to come hang out and help. LOL.

I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...