Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Learning

So this week has been a really odd week.

Mom and I had a talk about me. Yeah, I know a very sensitive topic. LOL. However, we were going through old pictures and discovered I was very sad for a large part of my life and in talking about it Mom discovered the beginning of the sad part of me. A vacation we took when my Dad had recently lost his job due to the company closing & he had begun the journey of Myasthenia Gravis but we didn't know what was wrong yet. I was probably 12-13 and from that year and years on my pictures were of me sad, pain in my eyes, frumpy, and every gaining weight. Weird how things can have such a lasting impact on your life and you don't even realize it.

I'm 37 years old and this year is the first time I've really taken control of my life, stood up for myself and I've began to learn how to love me and find a place where I'm happy. You would have just had to have been there. LOL.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...