Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Thanksgiving Time!!!

So I don't write often anymore. Lots going on and I seem to write better when I've got worry and stress inside. Got worrisome news tonight, even as the fear of the unknown washed over me I felt the peace of God and a calm settled over me. Now an hour after going to bed, I'm wide awake, not really because I'm so scared. I am a analytical person so I'm struggling with the desire to sit down and make a plan to work it all out. I guess there is fear inside because I've walked this road before and I don't know if we can do it again and survive. They say the hardships you go through build strength.

What a way to start Thanksgiving week, huh? I have much to be thankful for... An awesome church and church family and Pastor & Family. I have friends who love me and family all around. We have been super busy planning and preparing for the All Church Thanksgiving Meal!!! It's coming along and I think it will be good. I've gotten involved in so many things, God has been so good to me. I know He will protect me and keep me through everything I must go through. God has never led me through anything that looking back I can't see His hand in it all. I have to trust that He will never leave me. I know that this could very possibly change our world but He knows my name, He knows the way I feel, He feels my hurts and sees my pain.

No comments:

Goodbye 2023 and Hello 2024

  All the posts on what this year will hopefully bring and the blessings from the past year. I'm not willing to discuss the last year an...